Solutions to Challenging Problems
Commercial enterprises, educational institutions and governmental organizations around the world all depend on reliable, effective networks to deliver business-critical, mission-critical communications and information. Combining constantly evolving technology with the accelerating move to highly mobile widely distributed users presents systems architects and network managers with a vast array of challenging problems.
By creating high-fidelity virtual models of both existing and proposed networks, and then quickly evaluating a wide range of potential operating scenarios, organizations can:
- optimize the network, systems and applications performance and the physical structure
- identify issues, bottlenecks and failure modes before they impact users
- design, validate and deploy expansions more rapidly
- quantify potential business or mission impacts due to cyber attacks and the resulting network disruptions
- save money by not over building or having to react to unexpected issues
- lower risks by actively understanding technical choices and business compromises
Browse the range of use cases in this section by scrolling through the drop down menu to better understand how others have used network modeling and simulation to effectively solve challenging problems.